Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Favorite Photos

I finally found a way to upload all of my pictures! You will all see more in the future, but for now here are some of my favorites. Enjoy :-)


Amongst french tulips, carefree as a carefree thing


A beautiful gothic church in Barcelona


The lights of Las Fallas in Valencia


Studying for finals week in my room @ the Mohino's


Barcelona's own Arc de Triomf! My favorite arc so far :)


Daniel and I at our hostel in Barsa


Paris Opera House! (i.e. the phantom of the opera is there, in your mind)


Le Notre Dame! Paris


The Alhambra interior... Granada, Spain


My Portuguese friend Margarida made us amazing Arroz con Leche at Rena's piso in Februrary :) We go to visit her tomorrow in Lisbon


An almost candid shot of friends in Rioja - Hannah & Lisa

2 comments:

Jodes said...

i have a particular fondness for the pics of notre dame and the arc de triomf.... since i got to share notres & arcs with you on your first few trips abroad.

and that pic of you studying...is so ADORABLE.


XOXOXOX mommie

Allidink said...

Barthelona! LOL. Hola loo loo como estas? Tus fotos son muy bonita. Me gusta el foto del arco mucho. El teatro de la ópera de Paris! Yo lo pierdo. :) Te amo! Le Dink