Wednesday, April 29, 2009

La Rioja

I will write more about this trip later (and soon, I will write about Paris! I am so behind...), but for now here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I went on a trip to Rioja, the famous wine region of northeastern Spain (near Basque Country) with Erasmus (euro study abroad group) and a few friends from my program. We Californians had a great time tasting wine and having fun in Rioja, which I can say in all honesty is one of the most beautiful places in the entire world. And I have been to Lake Como... just sayin' ;)




The hills are alive, with the sound of music



At the first winery with Lisa and Hannah!



The Californians + Kike after drinking some amazing 2004 reserve (I bought 2 bottles)



Lisa and I in Logroño before tapas hopping with the gang

1 comment:

Allidink said...

Loo Loo I love your jacket! That picture is so pretty! I'm glad you had fun!