Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last 48 hrs in California

It is quite the circus getting to Spain. I have all the big stuff done (consulate, check. suitcase packed, check) and now am down to allllllll the little things that have to get done. We finally installed our webcams - yay! So now I can talk to my parents, boyfriend, and whoever else I find out has one of these nifty things.

Tomorrow will be filled with other crazy last minute things. Spending time with Sean, visiting Radio Shack, getting a gift for my host family, and the list goes on and on and on. It's finally here! I'm almost there! The only thing left after I leave Temecula? 16 hours of travel........ I'm armed with magazines ;)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Have a safe trip, chica! Skype me when you have time!! Username: moebid

- Margaret